None of my sources are showing up on OBS but i have everything plugged in the USB ports

jadesabre1

Commendable
May 20, 2016
when I click add scene its fine then I click add source and I do... but my options are only my Logitech c930 webcam but I have a lot of other things plugged in as well

OBS being "Open Broadcaster Software"? (Full disclosure - I had to google that....)

Anyway "a lot of other things plugged in as well". What about the drivers and configuration settings for those "things"?

What do you see in Device Manager and Playback devices/Recording devices via the speaker icon (lower right screen corner)?

Could be some conflict between the devices, old drivers, buggy application software - who knows.

Can you add more explanation and some details regarding the scope of the setup you are using?

jadesabre1

Commendable
May 20, 2016

jadesabre1

Commendable
May 20, 2016
I have intel core i5 a manageable speed, nothing with the motherboard or desktop should be a problem. I have a Rode USB mic plugged in, an legato HD60 gaming capture device, my keyboard, mouse, and the webcam. Everything is plugged in but when I boot up OBS I can only select the webcam. I might have to configure all of them but its not happening.