Solved! Not detecting CPU or GPU in BIOS/UEFI and no Fan RPM detected

Sep 30, 2018
Hello, I am having an issue with my computer not detecting my CPU or GPU fans, whenever the fans ramp up my computer starts to make this obnoxiously loud beeping sound, then when the fans stop the beeping stops. And I know it's not an overheating issue, the CPU doesn't get above 70C on load and the GPU stays at about 50C. I also cant check any of the CPU or GPU, themselves or the fans, settings in the BIOS/UEFI because they are not shown. I have opened up my laptop to be sure that the connections were all secure and they are, the fans both run as they would normally however I feel that because my computer is not detecting them there is no throttle to keep the RPM's down and is throwing some sort of error. I have read and searched many forums on here asking similar questions to this one however all of the answers I find are fixes that I am unable to do because they are fixed in the BIOS/UEFI or an issue with the hardware, loose wire so to speak. I am willing to answer any other questions if I haven't given enough information on my issue.

Laptop specs...
Sager N850EP
CPU: Intel Core i7-8750 CPU @ 2.20GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
RAM: 16GB DDR3

Sep 30, 2018
Okay, well that seems to have helped. The fan is no longer ramping up to extremely high RPM's, it's a lot quieter when it ramps up, and it's not beeping. Any idea if it was actually the HD or if it my have just been a wrong setting in the CMOS? What would you recommend as a next step? I still have a warranty and I have already contacted the company I purchased the laptop from.