Not receiving emails to my primary hotmail address anymore....

JaydeRussell

Estimable
Nov 8, 2014
I have (had) a default hotmail.com address that I set up the account with, and then some years later assigned another hotmail account alias to feed into the same inbox. All outgoing mail goes from the default address. BUT now I no longer receive any emails, organic or replies, that are addressed to the default address. I have now made my alias the default to save the issue of reply mails, but what is happening to all the mail being sent to my original default? And How can I get them back? How can I fix this problem? So many people will have my default one in their address book a my email address! There is no OUTLOOK customer service and many personal emails have never been received.... :/

Hotmail is dead -- Microsoft killed it off a couple of years ago and replaced it with Outlook.com

Every Hotmail user was sent an email by Microsoft, telling them how to migrate their Hotmail content to the new Outlook.com and the deadline for doing it.

Any mail & contacts left in your Hotmail account after the deadline will have been deleted by now.

Bertha, as I already explained above, Hotmail is dead - - it doesn't exist anymore.

In future when you need help, start your own thread.
Please do not request help in someone else's thread.

Thanks