Notebook as good as Nvidia?

Natassia

Prominent
Feb 10, 2017
Hello, I've been trying to find a good notebook but that cost not more than 300 $ because I am from another country and the price will be 3x more on my currency (Yes its cheaper to buy from USA).

So could anyone recommend one that's like or almost as good as Nvidia?
I will be using it mostly for gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
For the budget you are stating, it's impossible to find a laptop as good as others that equip the Nvidia graphics.

However, recently I have been recommending this laptop, mainly down to its modern hardware; for a relatively small cost. It does come equipped with Intel HD 620 graphics; which is decent for light gaming, but compares nothing to the power of most Nvidia graphics chipsets. Saying that, the Intel HD 620 graphics comes close to the performance that the NVIDIA GeForce 920M chipset offers; but that is a entry level graphics card too, but can still play a couple of light games; world of warcraft etc... the older type of games basically.

It's slightly above your budget, but it's the best you're going to get around this price...

Slow Pri

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016
$300 is a very hard budget to find it for gaming. If you looking to do some gaming your gonna want to look for around $500. Unless, you buy used like something on Ebay.

Typical computers up to $300 rock a pentium or a low end i3 typically 4GB memory even 2GB rarely & there all mostly with intel HD graphics instead of gaming graphics card.

Best bet is to try to go to Ebay and search for something better, but that will be used.

Seaweed Monster

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014
For the budget you are stating, it's impossible to find a laptop as good as others that equip the Nvidia graphics.

However, recently I have been recommending this laptop, mainly down to its modern hardware; for a relatively small cost. It does come equipped with Intel HD 620 graphics; which is decent for light gaming, but compares nothing to the power of most Nvidia graphics chipsets. Saying that, the Intel HD 620 graphics comes close to the performance that the NVIDIA GeForce 920M chipset offers; but that is a entry level graphics card too, but can still play a couple of light games; world of warcraft etc... the older type of games basically.

It's slightly above your budget, but it's the best you're going to get around this price point.

HP 15-ay191ms - $372:

+ 15.6 inch 1366 x 768 - 10 finger touch screen display
+ 7th Gen Intel i3-7100u 2.4Ghz + Hyperthreading (Kaby Lake)
+ 8GB's DDR4 RAM (Latest RAM)
+ 1TB hard drive
+ CD/DVD optical drive

Laptop link: https://www.amazon.com/HP-15-ay191ms-Touchscreen-Signature-Bluetooth/dp/B01MQOXCYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486823348&sr=8-1&keywords=HP+15-ay191ms

Intel HD 620 benchmark link: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-620.172256.0.html

Regards,
SM

Solution