Np355v5c Samsung Laptop preparing automatic repair into black screen at start up

SupaHot

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
I was playing some modded Skyrim when I got the infinite load screen glitch. I did what I normally did and restarted my computer to pick another load when it was stuck on the Samsung logo screen with a loading circle for a while. I then got a blue screen followed by a instant restart back to the Samsung logo with Preparing Automatic Repair for about a minute till it goes to a black screen till I power off and repeats the process when I turn it on. I've tried all the solutions I could but no fn buttons work nor does taking out the battery for a few minutes then putting it back. I would really like help with this as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not work, do try to load it in Safe Mode. While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads into Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If it will load in Safe Mode, run System Restore to bring it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- But if the laptop will not load in Safe Mode as well your last option would be to reinstall Windows. If your laptop came in with a Factory Reset disc run it and it should reinstall Windows.
- You can also order a factory reset disc if it didn't come with one.

SupaHot

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016

I've tried the first two options but I can't access any menus because none of my f buttons work. Also I don't have a factory reset disk and am really not interested in ordering one so I'm probably just going to get a new computer. Thank you for the ideas though.