NTFS issues help

KennethTK

Estimable
Oct 17, 2015
Hi everybody ,

I need your help, I have been trying to boot my computer and it says launch start up repair and if I press that a blue screen pops up saying
..ntfs.sys
PAGE_FUALT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Under technical information it says:
***STOP:0x00000050 .........

*** ntfs.sys- address FFFFF88001E4F344 base at FFFFF88001E41000, DateStamp 4ce792f9

I have tried to log in safe mode and other methods but it won't let me through, the same blue screen with the same message keeps popping up. I don't know what to do anymore, matter of fact I don't even know what this means.

I use a lenovo G570
System memory 2048MB
CPU- intel 1.50GHZ

I cannot even access the caching settings in the BIOS as the advanced section in the BIOS isn't available in this type of laptop for some reason?!

Please help!!

Solution
Hi,

The error message that you're getting is a sign of either a data corruption with your HDD or Memory. To resolve this issue you may end up changing your HDD or the memory card and to identify these please do try these troubleshooting steps.
- Reseat the HDD connection and the RAM's making sure that they are both seated properly in their respective slots.
- If you're still getting the error, start with the HDD. Take the HDD off the laptop and boot it up, you should an error message on a black screen saying boot device missing that means your RAM's are okay. But if you'll still get the same error while the HDD if out that means that your RAM or one of your RAM is bad. If you have 2 RAM take on off then test them 1 at a time.
- If it's...
Hi,

The error message that you're getting is a sign of either a data corruption with your HDD or Memory. To resolve this issue you may end up changing your HDD or the memory card and to identify these please do try these troubleshooting steps.
- Reseat the HDD connection and the RAM's making sure that they are both seated properly in their respective slots.
- If you're still getting the error, start with the HDD. Take the HDD off the laptop and boot it up, you should an error message on a black screen saying boot device missing that means your RAM's are okay. But if you'll still get the same error while the HDD if out that means that your RAM or one of your RAM is bad. If you have 2 RAM take on off then test them 1 at a time.
- If it's the HDD that is causing this error you need to restore your laptop to it's factory condition using a System Recovery disc.

Solution