Nvidia GeForce Experience not opening

Solution
Extremely easy FIX HERE:

1. DON'T TOUCH YOUR SETUP, ITS FINE!

2. Its a problem with the config files, they must have corrupted so just replacing it with the previous version will sort this :)

3. So type %appdata% in Win explorer (to get there quick)
-> LOCAL -> NVIDIA -> GFExperience.exe_Url_......etc

4. Once in this folder you will see ALL past config files to ever be on this PC (Tip: This only affects Geforce Experience, NOT Gfx Driver- no worries) -
[strike]
*** BEFORE U DO THIS NEXT BIT, Go to Task Manager -> Services and Stop 'GfExperienceService' after trying to run after install (which will fail at this point, don't worry keep going)***

5. Find the latest 2.11.3.5 folder and open it. No changing values in .config files here...

djreedj

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
only other thing i can suggest is use Display Driver Uninstaller
Uninstall your video drivers from safe mode
reboot download driver again and do clean install (download v 362.00 nvidia)

RhyZe-UK

Commendable
May 31, 2016
Extremely easy FIX HERE:

1. DON'T TOUCH YOUR SETUP, ITS FINE!

2. Its a problem with the config files, they must have corrupted so just replacing it with the previous version will sort this :)

3. So type %appdata% in Win explorer (to get there quick)
-> LOCAL -> NVIDIA -> GFExperience.exe_Url_......etc

4. Once in this folder you will see ALL past config files to ever be on this PC (Tip: This only affects Geforce Experience, NOT Gfx Driver- no worries) -
[strike]
*** BEFORE U DO THIS NEXT BIT, Go to Task Manager -> Services and Stop 'GfExperienceService' after trying to run after install (which will fail at this point, don't worry keep going)***

5. Find the latest 2.11.3.5 folder and open it. No changing values in .config files here, just simply drag and drop somewhere outside folder (desktop or main Nvidia folder Zipped).

6. Then just change what config file GF Experience will use by going into 2.11.2.55 folder and COPYING (DONT MOVE) the file 'user.config' ~ into ~ 2.11.3.5....[/strike]

EDIT: JUST DELETE (MOVE & ZIP) USER.CONFIG IN 2.11.3.5 AND LEAVE THE FOLDER EMPTY - GFE Will replace the file and set values back to default. I had an issue with nvscaps64.exe failing when trying to record via Shadowplay through GFE, but realised I needed to remove the user.config entirely as well as going to Program Files (x86) -> Nvidia Corporation -> Nvidia GeForce Experience and removing ShadowPlayUsage.xml and CaptureCoreHistory.xml they seemed to be the culprits

7. Now simply uninstall (clean) Geforce Experience 2.11.3.5 & Update again :) and Voila.... Remember to Re-enable 'GfExperienceService' Service again after successful program initiation!!

100% WORKS..... Glad I could help, almost pulled my hair out with this shiiii#e.... lol

Solution