Ok so my daughters rca voyager keeps going to like a screen saver just saying voyager 3.

Aug 7, 2018
She is very upset and I’ve tried the steps to get to safe mood for some reason it is not working!. She is very upset and also she only had kid games on there and last time she played it . It was fine .

Did you make sure to turn off the phone before trying to get into "Safe Mode"? If not, and there is something fishy on the device, then it won't work. Below are the instructions for doing so, just in case.

Now if it still won't work, then you would next either try a "Hard Reset". Which would sadly wipe all personal stuff off the device, or have it looked at by a tech, who still may have to wipe the device.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Did you make sure to turn off the phone before trying to get into "Safe Mode"? If not, and there is something fishy on the device, then it won't work. Below are the instructions for doing so, just in case.

Now if it still won't work, then you would next either try a "Hard Reset". Which would sadly wipe all personal stuff off the device, or have it looked at by a tech, who still may have to wipe the device.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ccbmike Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
Cister36 Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
Kparsley37 Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
A Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2