Okay so I have a Sony Bravia TV that I couldn't hook up via Bluetooth so I had to hook up the Samsung sound system through AV

Steve4151

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Okay so I have a Sony Bravia TV I couldn't hook up my sound system with anything but AV cables into the cable box now I can get sound from my cable and that's great now I'm trying to hook up my Blu-ray player and get sound out of the same home theater system but can't figure out how to set it up to do it please help driving me nuts

Solution
Without makes and model numbers I can't give you a precise answer.
In general you would connect all your sources to the TV. Connect the TV audio out to your sound system. Depending on the TV audio output (RCA analog audio, headphone out or digital out (coax or optical) and sound system input you might need a DAC to convert digital out to analog out or a converter to change one digital connection to the other.
Without makes and model numbers I can't give you a precise answer.
In general you would connect all your sources to the TV. Connect the TV audio out to your sound system. Depending on the TV audio output (RCA analog audio, headphone out or digital out (coax or optical) and sound system input you might need a DAC to convert digital out to analog out or a converter to change one digital connection to the other.

Solution