old mitsubishi phone ringtones

username01

Estimable
Mar 26, 2014
Hello all

A while ago I did owned a couple of mitsubishi phones (trium astral, trium galaxy...). They all had distinctive monotone ringtones, I particularly liked the ascending default ringing one, which I would like to have it on my phone now, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, even after extensive search.
I know they exist somewhere because I've seen them, but at that time I had the phone, I wasn't interested in downloading them.
Does anyone have any knowledge of how or where I could possibly get them? I should mention that those free ringtone sites will offer anything but the original ones.
Any help will be appreciated...

Solution
Try downloading the free "Zedge" ringtone app. Its tones are all from user contributions and has many out-of-production legacy device ringtones available. You might just find one from a Mitsubishi fan or user.

MsJazz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2014
Try downloading the free "Zedge" ringtone app. Its tones are all from user contributions and has many out-of-production legacy device ringtones available. You might just find one from a Mitsubishi fan or user.

Solution