Old Mitsubishi Projection Tv

jr_2431

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
Hey, I just happened to come across a old Mitsubishi Projection TV Model: VS-50VF2 ( I want it for in the Party room lol) .It has sound but no picture at all it doesn't even try to show up but it plays all the sound. I was interested to see if anyone had any idea of what could be wrong with it, everyone keeps telling me it probably needs replacement bulbs. But either way I need to find out were I can order parts from and I tried Mitsubishi but they don't sell the replacement parts anymore. If you have any idea on whats wrong with it or where to get the replacement parts please let me know. THanks!

G

I found one of those (not that brand as far as I recall) dumped a few years ago and was wondering how to lug the monster home when I remembered the last time I watched one. Poor focus, washed out colours, fringing and it only worked in a semi-dark room.

Save yourself the trouble and wait for a big flatscreen to turn up.

G

I found one of those (not that brand as far as I recall) dumped a few years ago and was wondering how to lug the monster home when I remembered the last time I watched one. Poor focus, washed out colours, fringing and it only worked in a semi-dark room.

Save yourself the trouble and wait for a big flatscreen to turn up.

jr_2431

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
Yes i understand that its pretty much useless but i didn't ask for that. all i wanted was some help and anyone who can actually can help please let me know

jr_2431

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
To add another note to this, The TV Turns on and it sounds like its kicking in about to have the screen pop up but never does. You know how with the older TVS they have that static sound to them when they kick on, well it does that. i can even hookup my cable box to it and hear all the sound i just have no picture. Any helpful tips is appreciated! thanks

vols4me98

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

Hello I have a 62 inch Mitsubishi hd dlp and it needs a bulb it does the same thing when my son was younger he would turn it off and on ALOT there are fans to cool the bulbs down you will hear them and hear them go off then you can turn it back on I found replacement bulbs here.....1-888-737-3238
BulbsOutlet.com. oh and the picture is FREAKIN GREAT when hooked up to cable or just dvd player Wii what ever I don't know what the other person was talking about and they don't put off gas fumes like flat screen's Good Luck and enjoy....