Status
Not open for further replies.

trev457

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
Hi All,
I have an older PC Camera that was brought to me by an associate that does not have drivers anymore. Plugging in the USB connector does not download the driver nor does going into device manager and updating the driver as well. The PC that this device worked on previously is no longer around and I am hoping to salvage this camera. From the device manager I can find the following:

Hardware ID: USB\VID_0979&PID_0220&REV_0100
USB\VID_0979&PID_0220

Physical Device Object Name: \Device\USBPDO-17

Display Name: PC Camera

When I Google this information it tells me that the device is called a JL2003 TV Camera and that I can find the driver on DriverAgent but have to join as a member to download. Not really sure if this is accurate or if someone could point me in a better direction. Hopefully one that does not require a year long membership. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation before or had a similar product. Any information would be most appreciated, Thank You!

Trevor

ur6beersaway

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
I couldn't get my web cam going either. Driver agent is Bullsh*t. A workaround was installing Skype or another third party software that will enable the cam to work. That worked and was free but in no way the only solution. I gave up looking after Skype. You would think microsh*t would support web cam on "their" computer. cheers

trev457

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013

I would if I knew who the manufactorer was. When you Google the Hardware ID it comes up as JL2003 TV Camera. When you Google JL 2003 TV Camera I get some Chinese sites etc. but nothing solid about a manufactorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.