Question Online ''Tech-savvy'' Services That Can Answer My Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2020
Hi, are there any online ''tech-savvy'' services that can answer questions I have of different topics, such as in computers and phones, in a Q&A sort of way (besides JustAnswer)? Or could you please suggest to me of any iPhone experts known by reputation here that I could contact personally? Thanks a lot!

You're already here. Along with Tom's Hardware you found the right place to get answers for all tech related problems.

iPhone might have an edge on us in their Apple Stores but there are plenty of knowledgeable folks here in the Guide and in Hardware. www.tomshardware.com.

If anyone came here to advertise their own tech site, it would be classed as Commercial Spam and they are banned.

Good luck.

Hi, are there any online ''tech-savvy'' services that can answer questions I have of different topics, such as in computers and phones, in a Q&A sort of way (besides JustAnswer)? Or could you please suggest to me of any iPhone experts known by reputation here that I could contact personally? Thanks a lot!

If you are talking about your other posts about your iPhone, from what you have said happened it is not likely you can do anything else with it aside from bringing it to a phone repair place or an Apple store to be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.