Other people cannot open my PDF files but I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousPirate

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
I am currently using Microsoft Word 2010 to create my PDF files. It opens perfectly fine for me with Adobe Reader XI, but when other people from different computers tries to read it, they said all it does is show that their Adobe is loading to the point that the document will not even open. Can you please tell me what is going on and what should I do?

Here is an example of a PDF file that I have created:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bm9c05erqulroel/Doc1.pdf

DangerousPirate

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

Glad to hear! That's what I assumed too. I am going to just resend them the actual files. Thanks for the reply and do you happen to know if they are going to release more Rosario + Vampire episodes?

DangerousPirate

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

Yes, that is correct. Thanks for your response. Now I am for sure that my PDFs work.

DangerousPirate

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

Yeah, it only had a picture. Some recipients stated that Adobe Reader just kept on loading without anything displaying, thanks.

ssddx

Glorious
Thanks for the reply and do you happen to know if they are going to release more Rosario + Vampire episodes?
Rosario + Vampire (season 1)
Rosario + Vampire Capu 2 (season 2)

thats all that has been released so far and all that i know of being in the works. i'm hopefull that they do a complete redo of it to follow the managa closer just like they did a redo of hellsing as the manga for R+V was much much better than the animation.

there are of course other good things to watch if you liked R+V. try "Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Apps General Discussion 1
Marshall Honorof Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 1
B Apps General Discussion 9
S Apps General Discussion 2
N Apps General Discussion 7
P Apps General Discussion 1
C Apps General Discussion 4
A Apps General Discussion 1