lephantom1274

Distinguished
May 14, 2008
I recently set up a dual boot between WnXp Home and Vista Ultimate. I have installed Outlook 2007 on both partitions and would like to share my pst, calander, notes, etc between both partitions. I have found several web sites that hint that sharing these components is possable but no one says how to accomplish this. One site recommended that you use a, "Open other User" option but I don't see it in Outlook 2007. Can anyone give me help on this?

Thanks in advance:)

mggulley

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I am having the a simular issue. I have XP-32 and XP-64 dual boot setup. I don't know if it is safe to point my XP-32 and XP-64 Outlook2007s to the same .pst file.
Any help pointers would help.
Thanks

marshahu

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2003
You could just store the PST files on one partition and then set Outlook up on both partitions to point to those PSTs. In Tools -> Options -> Mail setup click on the option Data Files and then change the folders in the list to the ones you want to use. I have got Vista Home Premium and XP MCE and I have accomplished this in the same way so that I have a uniform PST whichever partition I boot into.