Status
Not open for further replies.

Venim40

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
Hello, So i have got very very low budged laptop for now because my family bough new apartament and car and i have got low fps on all games like 50 on league of legends on low settings. I've got 8 ram and nvidia 920M. I decided to overclock it but tell me how much should... I have got MSIAfterburner but i dont know how much to overclock.

Reactions: ColdFusion2405
Solution
by default with msi afterburner u should be able to add 135mhz max on the core clock.the memory clock however should be done slowly to make sure the memory oc is stable.try 50mhz first.test it and slowly increase if the system is still stable.however the performance u will get from Oc ing the card will be minimal due to the small memory bandwith and the entry level chip itself.not to mention it might cause drivers issue as those card are not meant to be OC.also this will increase power draw from your power adapter as well.
by default with msi afterburner u should be able to add 135mhz max on the core clock.the memory clock however should be done slowly to make sure the memory oc is stable.try 50mhz first.test it and slowly increase if the system is still stable.however the performance u will get from Oc ing the card will be minimal due to the small memory bandwith and the entry level chip itself.not to mention it might cause drivers issue as those card are not meant to be OC.also this will increase power draw from your power adapter as well.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.