Pair Bludio headphonesto soundbar

hoagy

Estimable
Apr 17, 2015
I have a new LG smart TV and a sony soundbar can I wirelessly pair my bludio and recieve audio from my soundbar

Solution
If your soundbar has bluetooth it's most likely to have a receiver not a transmitter. But you don't really want audio from the soundbar to go to your headphones. You want sound from the TV to go to your headphones. You can attach a bluetooth transmitter to the TV. You would need one that has the correct input for the TV (most likely optical) audio output. You could split the output that connects to the soundbar so both it and the headphones would work at the same time.
If your soundbar has bluetooth it's most likely to have a receiver not a transmitter. But you don't really want audio from the soundbar to go to your headphones. You want sound from the TV to go to your headphones. You can attach a bluetooth transmitter to the TV. You would need one that has the correct input for the TV (most likely optical) audio output. You could split the output that connects to the soundbar so both it and the headphones would work at the same time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS