Pamela Anderson to Star in Movie with Nokia Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Its sometimes seems a little crazy to me how far advertisers and marketers will go to get the attention of their potential customers. I think if you have a good product on hand it should sell itself without the hype but thats just my opinion I guess.

Congrats to whomever wins should be a blast either way, LOL. Well I guess if your a guy and you get to meet Pamela Anderson :)

HibyPrime

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Man, bad actors in movies suck. I hope a good aspiring actor happens to win, then there will only be one bad actor in the movie :p

^ Theres a good joke in there somewhere, sorry for my failed attempt lol

Trashit

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
[citation][nom]TheRockMonsi[/nom]What kind of movie would the winner be doing with Pam? That's my question.[/citation]

Yes i was wondering that very same thing lol. Theyre rather vague on the details..."giggitty, giggitty, giggitty o riiight"

angelraiter

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007
[citation][nom]longerlife[/nom]Apparently Borat is a big Nokia fan... (now)[/citation]

I seriously hope he wins, it would make for an interesting commercial..

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]TheRockMonsi[/nom]What kind of movie would the winner be doing with Pam? That's my question.[/citation]

The kind that needs a phone that can record in HD ;)

I will let you fill in the gaps lol

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
They'd have to pay ME to meet Pamela Anderson (or most other celebs for that matter)

...ooh I was in a shoot with a has-been celebrity; now I can die happy!

haramir

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Awwww, just read this part:

1. ELIGIBILITY

To be eligible to participate you must be at least 18 years of age. The Promotion is open to participants/contestants ("Participants" for short), residents in the United Kingdom only.

Status
Not open for further replies.