Password for laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

undagroundking_29

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
Need main password for my toshiba satellite L855-S5404. Can someone be kind to send it. I can't reset my laptop to factory settings without the password. It always says need supervisor password and i don't know it cuz of my friends gave it me. It comes on a all but it's missing alot of stuff on it from the driver. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Hi, my hp laptop b and n keys are not working that's why i am unable to login because my password contains one of these letters .
Toshiba laptop asking for a password when started
How to bypass BIOS Password on Sony VAio VPCM111AX Laptop
Solved! My Asus laptop won't open the password box to log in it just shows screensaver..
How to unlock a laptop password in windows 8
How can I unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password
Solved! My lenovo laptop will not let me put in password all keys are locked how do i fix this
Lost my admin password.
Solved! How to log on to my laptop using the picture code instead of password
Solved! my laptop one of my password keys has failed what should I do......it has been working and know I can't trace where the proble
My laptop won't let me log into it. It says I'm using the wrong password, but I know im not. How do I get back into my laptop
when i turn on my asus sonicmaster laptop it goes right to enter password and i dont remember it how do i get pass that and ge
Solved! My dell laptop shows password wrong even after entering right password..few days ago I opened it with the same password ...but
my laptop screen is stucked at password screen and i am unable to write password
I bought a used Toshiba laptop and don't have the password to unlock the lock screen,so I can get to the main screen, how can
Can you give me an HDD/SSD PASSWORD to get y laptop to work again.thats all it says sreen
my laptop acer 7 keep asking for password and when enter the right one it doesn't want to login
When ever i power on my laptop it shows enter bios password .. What shall i do . No key works
on my hp stream laptop pc I can't click on the password bar and any icons in my lockscreen. I can't put on my password I can't
Dell laptop password

ASK THE COMMUNITY