Solution
Connect the PC to the TV with HDMI.
Get a coax to optical digital audio converter. Connect the input of that to the digital out of the TV and the output to the optical input on the main unit. Check the TV manual on how to use the digital output.
If you don't have HDMI then you can only connect the front audio out of the PC to the RCA analog audio input on the main unit. Set it for a surround mode for a stereo input.
You can't use the subwoofer. It doesn't work with that set up. You could use any passive subwoofer with the main unit. You don't mention any speakers but you will need those too.
Connect the PC to the TV with HDMI.
Get a coax to optical digital audio converter. Connect the input of that to the digital out of the TV and the output to the optical input on the main unit. Check the TV manual on how to use the digital output.
If you don't have HDMI then you can only connect the front audio out of the PC to the RCA analog audio input on the main unit. Set it for a surround mode for a stereo input.
You can't use the subwoofer. It doesn't work with that set up. You could use any passive subwoofer with the main unit. You don't mention any speakers but you will need those too.

Solution
Jul 14, 2018
americanaudiophile, thanks a bunch but the thing is the receiver and sub woofer are mismatched. About the speakers, they are from the same package as a sub. So what i figured is that i all ready had a active woofer laying around with some humming issues...so, i called my friend to get it fixed. it has a 2x4 aux inputs i can use them all with no problem and i don't have to get any new cables. And so, i have a receiver and a passive sub to sell off..mismatched. But thanks again dude, you are awesome. Have a great day!