PC Under 300$ Low-Medium Gaming at 720p

BlueEvil

Estimable
May 16, 2015
I am looking to buy a new gaming PC under 300 bucks to play modern titles like GTA V, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4... at 720p at medium-low (high) settings. I have monitor, OS, keyboard and everything else, I only need actual PC. If posting links from sites have in mind that I need to pay taxes in my country, so multiply price by 1.32. Prices in local shops are 20$ bigger. I will maybe go with 400 bucks or even 500 if it show much better price to performance ratio. Exterior is not important to me, I better like interior :).
P. S. : I will maybe record for YouTube at some future point.

Artiat

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015

the way you asked for having the interior better than the exterior is what I make in my blog along with good looking and overall pc be sure check on 6/14/2015 for the build you are asking for at .

** Moderator edit, please to not post links to drive more viewers to your site **

P.s it may be some time before 400 and $500 builds to come out so be sure to check day by day

There is no way to make a full system from scratch to play GTA V or any demanding game for $300, at low settings would be about $500. Take a look here http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-31.html and do a search there for your budget.

If you have a case/power supply/RAM/hard drive already you can get a CPU/Motherboard/Video card for $300 for gaming, but not a full system.