phillips go gear muse question/problem help please

ruffblaza

Estimable
May 6, 2014
i have a phillips go gear muse http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/d...n=SA2MUS08S/17 this exact one, the power button has been broken the power button is similar to the ipod touches, the button just got stiff and wouldn't move so i took it out and started using a pin to turn it back on, is there a feature to just keep this always on? i even looked through settings and i have the power saving mode always on, and the sleep timer set to off, but it still turns off after a while and it is very hard to turn back on. The player just turns off during charging but when it is off charge it remains on until battery is drained any help please?

Solution
You need to take it in for repair at a Phillips service agent (in the warranty brochure). They will know whether the button is broken or its just a setting problem. And they'll know if an iPod button will fit

ruffblaza

Estimable
May 6, 2014
i have done that already, it does not state anything about it, it states that it is suppose to turn of after 10 minutes if it is set to that but mines is set to always on but it is still turning off.