phone not downloading big files

Status
Not open for further replies.

maliqiafrim2

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
l have a sd card 16 gb and l want to download games for pc.Yesterday l was trying to download a pc game (size 5.5GB).l'm using uc browser for downloading and after downloading 1GB from the file app it says that phone ls out of space while the free space on sd card is about 10GB.
l've tried changing the download location but again the same problem.
Any ldea

You need to go into the app you are downloading through and change its settings to download the file to the card directly rather than the phone's storage.

Since it is a file and not an app for the phone it should allow for this. Now if you wanted to download an app for the phone itself, that is a whole other story.

Now we are not talking the download settings for the device itself. I am talking the settings in the app you are doing your downloading through. If those are set to anything other than the card, it won't work correctly. Now if it is set to the card, then it shouldn't say there isn't enough storage. Not if the file is under 6GB and the space left is 10GB.

maliqiafrim2

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
@webworkings
at the app the download loaction is set to the sd card
when the download it start at the sd card it creates the file about 4gb
while it is downloaded about 1gb from the file
then it says ....you're out of memory while free memory is about 10Gb

maliqiafrim2

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
@rgd1101
l am downloading pc games on the phone because l dont have an lnternet connection at my pc
the games are as zip files
and l can't download big zip files at my 16gb sd card when memory free is 10gb
l'm downloading from oceanofgames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.