phone problem!!!please help!!

lingatorulvietii

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
So i rooted my utok450D, and i "accidentally" uninstalled my contacts application. Now im unable to call or save numbers, i can only respond to calls-and not always. Alaways when i try to call it says that it closed unexpectedly!! Please if you know how can i fix it without using a windows pc becouse i dont have one, would be great!!!!!!

Solution
Bring back to the place you bought it from and PAY for them to reimage / replace it with a non-rooted one. Otherwise NO there is no way to 'fix it' without some system (Windows PC) to run the software / hacks to do these things, last i seen about messing with phones like this. Honestly you should either have a step by step printed out of exactly that model's hacks your going to perform, and KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING before hand and know what your doing is risky.
Bring back to the place you bought it from and PAY for them to reimage / replace it with a non-rooted one. Otherwise NO there is no way to 'fix it' without some system (Windows PC) to run the software / hacks to do these things, last i seen about messing with phones like this. Honestly you should either have a step by step printed out of exactly that model's hacks your going to perform, and KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING before hand and know what your doing is risky.

Solution
If you can find the stock contacts apk file you may be able to re-install it. Althoug that depends on someone putting that out there for your Android version, so you need to do some web searching. Other way is to flash the stock RAM back onto it which needs a computer.

You can install the apk file from the phone directly though, just download it, and run it from the file browser.

Yeah we are NOT going to have a EXACT (every possible way things can happen) step by step through this forum. You would need to look UP (GOOGLE) for the model phone, Root and APK and go through and see if someone (as the MOD said) "depends on someone putting that out there for your Android version"