Solved! Physicall Data Recovery and donor hardisk issue

Jun 3, 2020
I have problem with an old 160gb harddisk Western Digital WD1600BEVS. I could not find any donor with same model number. I found one seller with model WD1600BEVT. Do you think will work if i use this model BEVT instead of BEVS ? thanks for replying to my message.

hang-the-9

Titan
I have problem with an old 160gb harddisk Western Digital WD1600BEVS. I could not find any donor with same model number. I found one seller with model WD1600BEVT. Do you think will work if i use this model BEVT instead of BEVS ? thanks for replying to my message.
Not a very good chance it will, even swapping boards with the same exact model does not work in many cases.

hang-the-9

Titan
Not a very good chance it will, even swapping boards with the same exact model does not work in many cases.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kriz12 Laptop General Discussion 6
gavy6662 Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 4
A Laptop General Discussion 2
P Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 4
L Laptop General Discussion 1
E Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 1
Y Laptop General Discussion 1
Lutfij Laptop General Discussion 0