Solved! Physicall Data Recovery and donor hardisk issue

Jun 3, 2020
I have problem with an old 160gb harddisk Western Digital WD1600BEVS. I could not find any donor with same model number. I found one seller with model WD1600BEVT. Do you think will work if i use this model BEVT instead of BEVS ? thanks for replying to my message.

Solution
I have problem with an old 160gb harddisk Western Digital WD1600BEVS. I could not find any donor with same model number. I found one seller with model WD1600BEVT. Do you think will work if i use this model BEVT instead of BEVS ? thanks for replying to my message.

Not a very good chance it will, even swapping boards with the same exact model does not work in many cases.

Not a very good chance it will, even swapping boards with the same exact model does not work in many cases.

Solution