Storm Crow

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
So I have a Razer Deathadder mouse I want to get along with the blackwiddow keyboard (both chroma). I then saw they had a headset as well that was chroma also, so I figured why not. But then I watched a couple videos ( one of them done by linus sebstian) and their reviews didnt seem to hot..

So with my build I came down to the chroma to help my OCD subside and they seem decent or the A40s that a friend recommended. He's had his A40s for over 4 years now, I havent seen any negative reviews besides when referring to price.

Id rather not spend $250 on a headset if I dont have to so I guess to an extent im bias because im looking for a reason not to buy them but no point in buying something you dont need right?

Thanks for any feedback.

Storm Crow

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015

And in your opinion those headsets beat out the A40s and the Kraken? Or are you just voicing what you use?

gytisxp

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
In my experience the more popular gaming headsets offer the worst performance ( beats,razer, ext.. ) I own a pair of ASTROs, and although they're more expensive, the sound quality is the same among other gaming headsets. I'd recommend the Clouds over the A40s, just because of the price. If you have the money this month ( 7th or 9th ) the hyper X cloud II is going to be released. From the reviews its going to be fairly good and will have some extra features :)

Storm Crow

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
Right, im just looking for something decent with a mic. My friend swears by the A40s and im just stuck here looking at the price tag wondering if its worth it.

BlueFireZ

Estimable