Pics on SD card is gone

Nov 6, 2018
Hi i really need help........ Here is what happened............. So i bought an sd card to put all my pics on it then i put the default location to sd card from phone storage then i took lictures then after i month all pf the pictures are GONE please help me....... Phone is...... HUAWEI Y6

Solution
Are you sure they are gone and not actually just on the phone? Try restarting the phone (turning it off and back on) and then check the phone and the SD card for the images. Do not check by using the gallery, but either using the file manager app on the phone (if it doesn't have one you can get one from the google play store) or by connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and search the phone and SD card from the computer. Personally I recommend the connected to a computer because it is much faster and better searching abilities.

Now, please note, if you had the phone set to sync to say a google account, then the images could also be there.
Are you sure they are gone and not actually just on the phone? Try restarting the phone (turning it off and back on) and then check the phone and the SD card for the images. Do not check by using the gallery, but either using the file manager app on the phone (if it doesn't have one you can get one from the google play store) or by connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and search the phone and SD card from the computer. Personally I recommend the connected to a computer because it is much faster and better searching abilities.

Now, please note, if you had the phone set to sync to say a google account, then the images could also be there.

Solution