PICTURED: Motorola DROID Shadow Found at Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDnoob

Distinguished
May 3, 2009
I like it more than the current Motorola DROID. There's too much going on with the DROID, almost over-designed IMO. I like what I see with the Shadow. Also it look like Motorola re-designed the launch button on the bottom of the screen that pulls up your apps screen and contacts. Looks better.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
Whoops?

/Sarcasm

Why are all these new and unreleased phones becoming "lost" and then "found" by JUST the right people to make a story out of it?

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]I guess it won't get the same attention. This sit he first comment?[/citation]

Do NOT bring the first phenomenon to Tom's!!!

We don't want it here!

On topic: I would be surprised if this made any kind of news other than tech sites, and would be doubly surprised if motorola raided a Gizmodo editors home over it.

G

please stm1185, this processor matches or outperforms the 1 ghz snapdragon processor in everyway. You see, the overall closk speed of a processor means very little, if nothing at all. Its all in the architecture, and the OMAP 3630 architecture is top notch. If you really want to see the performance of a processor, then look at stuff like 3D Benchmark tests, etc

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
Ohhh come on this PR stunt of "oops i let the (insert electronic gadget here) is getting in the latest trend of marketing strategies.

First device in a bar, then the same device gets dissected in vietnam, and lastly, the droid shadow in a Gym.

Well how about leaving a cell phone in a movie theater? Is that the next stunt?

Aniway, the phone looks pretty cool. Nice specs. As someone posted, clock for clock is not everything in the processor's specs and those TI OMAP quite show you that.

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2008
[citation][nom]brendano257[/nom]Whoops?/SarcasmWhy are all these new and unreleased phones becoming "lost" and then "found" by JUST the right people to make a story out of it?[/citation]

exactly what i was thinking

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
As always, Apple does it first, then the rest follow. Apparently this applies to "losing" new mobile phone products in public places as well! :)

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]brendano257[/nom]Whoops?/SarcasmWhy are all these new and unreleased phones becoming "lost" and then "found" by JUST the right people to make a story out of it?[/citation]

it could be motorola taking a jab at apple.

G

you have no idea how many phones i find left behind at the gym per month.

brianmoz

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]As always, Apple does it first, then the rest follow. Apparently this applies to "losing" new mobile phone products in public places as well!or maybe the guy actually did forget his phone[/citation]
or maybe the guy actually did forget his phone. Those coked up exects would leave there head places if it wasnt attached to their body...and wasnt necessary to do more coke.
lol sorry

fishyfish

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
[citation][nom]Curtis1235[/nom]please stm1185, this processor matches or outperforms the 1 ghz snapdragon processor in everyway. You see, the overall closk speed of a processor means very little, if nothing at all. Its all in the architecture, and the OMAP 3630 architecture is top notch. If you really want to see the performance of a processor, then look at stuff like 3D Benchmark tests, etc[/citation]

Since it can generate really nice 3D graphics, maybe it's time for smartphones to play Crysis on?

This is getting a bit funny now, are they hiring people to "forget" prototypes in various areas? "Bill, I hear that a Tomshardware reporter goes to this gym, why don't you take this and hide it under his towel" "Bill, I meant when he was NOT wearing it! We'll just have to let them keep it now."

Status
Not open for further replies.