Pictures got lost while being moved with File Manager from internal drive to SD card on Android 5.0.2, Sony Xperia Z3 D6603

AndroidUser_1014

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Hi there, guys! Today I've got a mjor disfortune! I decided to move a stack of about 20 pictures taken with the phone which were located in the internal memory, I was using File Manager that was a program from an Adnroid 4.0.4 tablet which I extracted with APK Extractor and so I installed it on my Xperia, because it was simpler and, at least for me, better! I don't know whether it's from that I was using the program from an older version android or just an error, but it's fact when I selected thecut(move) option and tried to paste them on the SD card, something went wrong and my valuable pictures got lost. I tried a number of solutions - programs like Restore Images (Android Play Store application with open blue trashcan icon), but they offer me only internal thumbnail ones that are in numerous copies in numerous sub-directories, with different size but all of them are with terrible quality - my build-in camera which is 20.7MP made them all, but all of themm, all copies look like they are made with 1MP camera and Im not satisfied. I also tried Dr. Fone which is cleverly marketed and when I write in Google my issue, I get various sites which offer the same thing, but I understand it only when I download the file. Anyway, in about 20 minutes it extracted only about 6 pictures which were NOT from the ones that I lost. I think it may be due to the fact that I used program for 4.0.4 but I alo tried to move the AOSP browser in the 5.0.2 device, but when I clicked that I accept it's permissions it started installing and shortly afterwards I got message reading that the app WASN'T installed. The same was also when today I tried to move in a Media Player from a 4.1.1 tablet, it also didn't install so this makes me thing it istalls only apps that are compatible with the 5.0.2. The files just got lost, I found them nowhere and those things didn't help. Please, also say me how to PERMANENTLY delete pictures that are on people's phone numbers in that crappy app Viber which I will just uninstall. It saved their images from their phone numbers, even those which I have deleted in the memory PLUS images that were send or just shared by them are filling my phone's damn memory. I would like to delete this crap along with the images which it saved in my memory. Also if you know a SAFE way to root the aforementioned phone(build number 23.1.A.1.28) . Any help is appreciated and if I succeed, I will upload link for the awesome pictures which I lost :(

Solution
Have you tried hooking the phone up to a computer, via USB, and trying to locate the pictures that way?

If you can remember any of the names, then you can do a more thorough search of the phones card, and the device itself, when connected to a computer, rather than through an app. Not a tablet, a computer.

This would be my suggestion. If that doesn't work, I can think of no other way to get them back.
Have you tried hooking the phone up to a computer, via USB, and trying to locate the pictures that way?

If you can remember any of the names, then you can do a more thorough search of the phones card, and the device itself, when connected to a computer, rather than through an app. Not a tablet, a computer.

This would be my suggestion. If that doesn't work, I can think of no other way to get them back.

Solution