Pink screen on tv when I try to connect hdmi cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyCatz

Admirable

My guess is that the computer OS (Windows?) is set to 'Show only on 1' by default. This means you have to find some way to access the OS to change the setting to 'Duplicate these displays'. If your screen is broken, you can't access the BIOS menu either, so you're going to have to replace the computer screen.

Have you scrolled through all the input slots on the TV on-screen menu? You might be so insanely lucky that the computer setting is actually set to 'Duplicate' (by chance/mistake) and all you have to do is to locate the one TV input slot that will give you signals. Some TVs feature a dedicated PC or Computer input slot - but I admit it's a long shot.

Sorry,
GreyCatz.

Feb 11, 2018
go into intel graphics settings and go to display>color settings
Select your TV from the displays and enable 'xvYCC'

Should work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop General Discussion 4
G Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 1
U Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 4
B Laptop General Discussion 1
R Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 2
M Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 4
D Laptop General Discussion 1
R Laptop General Discussion 2
K Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
samuraimastr Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 1
K Laptop General Discussion 6
Similar threads
Can I connect my TV screen to my laptop?
My screen is cracked beyond any imagery. I can plug hdmi in and it comes up on my TV.shouldn't I be able to connect through Bl
Windows 10 USB boots to black screen only when HDD is connected
Can I connect my Apple TV Generation One to my PC laptop so I can see the screen for navigational purposes only
laptop screen showing backlight but no display but works fine when connected via hdmi
Best way to connect 2 screens to a single-HDMI-port-laptop?
Connect Laptop and Monitor screen?
Can I connect my Xbox 360 to a monitor that's connected to my laptop and use OBS to screen capture the game?
Please help my Acer aspire v 15 screen won't turn on ! I can charge it and have tried connecting it to a monitor and doesn't w
Laptop screen blank when hmdi connects
Laptop Screen Cracked Cant Connect To External Monitor
how do i get sound when u connect ur laptop to tv using a hdmi i also have to move the screen onto the tv
My laptop has a broken screen, is there an easy way to connect it to my tv so I can quickly transfer my important files to a f
AverMedia Live Gamer Portable probably makes my screen tear while connected to the Laptop, any idea how to fix?
Need help please, my acer Aspire laptop 5920 turn on but with dim screen. I can hardly read anything on it. I connected it to
connecting new screen stops my laptop turning on
Laptops starts up but black screen, also no picture on monitor when connected by vga
Looking for a laptop to connect an external video card to
Removed screen from laptop, everything is fine except it will no longer let me connect to my Internet. I need help I'm stuck
Laptop screen wont turn on, but works when connected to an external monitor

ASK THE COMMUNITY