Please Help - Android(4.4.2) Led Tv with no audio out - How to connect external speakers

Harpzsingh

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016
I got a cheap smart led tv from China which has android 4.4.2 built into it. The main interface of tv has a custom android launcher.

But now i am facing a problem that the tv has no option for audio out. There is no 3.5.mm jack, no rca audio output, no optical out. But has 2 usb ports and hdmi ports.

So now it is possible to connect external speakers to it as the internal speakers are bad. As the tv has no bluetooth in it. So is it possible to attach a bluetooth dongle to the usb port to connect bluetooth speakers to it or is it possible to get the usb audio from the tv by attaching a usb audio adaptor.

Waiting for a solution.

Harpzsingh

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016

yeah i have consulted the manual also. there is no brand info or no device info no model number so i am not able to find the solution on the internet for the tv.

i have connected usb keyboard and mouse and they seemed to work fine. usb thumb drive is also working fine.

To start looking for anything, you at least have to know square 1. Without even a brand/model, then we are making guesses. Buy some throw-away usb speakers to test, that's all you can do. Own a soldering iron and know how to use? take it apart and tap in the speakers wires.

Harpzsingh

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016

i was also thinking that the last solution is to take it apart and try to get the connection from the speaker wires. but i was looking for a solution like chromecast audio which is capable of casting the full system audio like it is done with bluetooth but with the use of wifi.

Harpzsingh

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016

Thanks for the reply..
I'll try to open the back panel and then look inside it..