Please help I got this in my computer (pic attached)

ThatOneHound

Estimable
Nov 12, 2014
WQWpwO.jpg
I just installed windows 7(not a clean install, I install from set up not on Bios screen) because my PC seemed to have been damage from viruses of some sort. After that I deleted Windows.old folder. Here's the problem, the folder can not be completely deleted because of a file that I assumed a virus(see the picture). What should I do? Do I have to re-install the Windows?

Before my PC got messed up(which cause me to re-install windows) I hardly have the temperature issue. I can run games and stuffs. But after I re-installed and found out this little guys stuck in my PC, It got overheat and shut down itself very often(more than ever
ipWQWpwOj
ipWQWpwOj
) with sometimes Blue screen. My friend said it was BC my PSU is outdated and couldn't supply enough power for the hardwares(I just got new GPU ,nvidia GT 640, which the gpu comparing sites say it use the same amount of power as my previous card so the PSU thing isn't really convincing to me). Some said that it's because of the heat sink(I used stock heat sink which I planned to replace real soon). But I suspect the virus might have something to do with this whole situation.

I re-applied the paste with hope that it will help decreasing the temp but it didn't work(like at all).

My friend suggested I should replace PSU and heat sink but i'm kinda tight situation here regarding the funds. So please advise. If the virus really have something to do with it, please tell me how to get rid of it. If not, I guess I have to replace my hardwares. Thank you.

Solution
Boot into safe mode / networking and I can check it out with teamviewer if you want

www.teamviewer.com

If you install it give me the ID and password it gives you in a PM

Dont worry you'll see what I'm doing

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
How hot does your system get when it shuts down?

As far as the possible spyware/adware, I would install Malwarebytes then scan your PC and see what comes back...

Also what PSU do you have?

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

Do you know what brand/model the PSU is? I'm surprised your system is running on it at all, but I don't see how it would cause overheating unless the fans/cooling aren't receiving enough power and aren't cooling properly... are all your fans spinning?

ThatOneHound

Estimable
Nov 12, 2014

I don't really know the model but the brand is Solytech. BTW I tried deleting Windows.old on safe mode but it didn't work at all. The Malwarebytes is running.

The PSU will be replace on Sunday so now I'm really worry about virus. I really want to get rid of it. If Malwarebytes didn't work, should I go ahead and do the clean re-installing and also format my HDD? Would that solve my problem?

Paul NZ

Admirable
Boot into safe mode / networking and I can check it out with teamviewer if you want

www.teamviewer.com

If you install it give me the ID and password it gives you in a PM

Dont worry you'll see what I'm doing

Solution