Please Help Me In Deciding a Headphone

Steve Garrin

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
My budget is almost 50$ to 75$. I need these for listening to mainly Edm, House music, trance, Bass, Rap, Rock and also for Music Production PC. And some of those i have considered :
Sony Mdr v55 - read it has poor Noise Cancellation
Sennheiser HD439 - Best i have thought upon
Skullcandy Hesh 2 - Looks nice and better reviews
Sony XB600
Audio Techinca ATH-WS55BK
Audio Techinca ATH-M430x

Solution
you did not list what your preferences are. are you looking for something "neutral" (ideal for studio use but not as "fun" to listen to) or something with a more v-shaped curve (fun to listen to but not as "natural" or "realistic" sounding). also you made no mention of soundstaging, bass levels, whether you wanted open or closed cans or if you had any other preferences.

for that budget one of the better sounding cans would be the creative aurvana live! or perhaps the sennheiser hd518. or, if you can stretch your budget, the sony mdrv6 or ath-m50. though, it depends on what you expect out of the cans (you were rather vague).

other suggestions http://www.head-fi.org/t/656055/best-choice-for-headphones-under-100

you did not list what your preferences are. are you looking for something "neutral" (ideal for studio use but not as "fun" to listen to) or something with a more v-shaped curve (fun to listen to but not as "natural" or "realistic" sounding). also you made no mention of soundstaging, bass levels, whether you wanted open or closed cans or if you had any other preferences.

for that budget one of the better sounding cans would be the creative aurvana live! or perhaps the sennheiser hd518. or, if you can stretch your budget, the sony mdrv6 or ath-m50. though, it depends on what you expect out of the cans (you were rather vague).

other suggestions http://www.head-fi.org/t/656055/best-choice-for-headphones-under-100

Solution

Steve Garrin

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015

Late reply ..... i just bought the v55s