Please help me with the lag satan has put on my computer

robertkasari

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
Hi everyone i bought my laptop mid oktober and i am alredy experiencing a some sort off lag from hell, it really pisses me off, basicly what is happening is that every game that i play my computer drops to 12 fps or less from 60 fps every 5 seconds. I have done everything to try and solve this my temperatures are fine all my drivers and stuff are uppgraded i have factory reseted my laptop twice, upgraded do windows 10 EVERYTHING and now i have come to turn to the forums for help. I also should mention that i took the computer to the store and they said that they couldnt do anything of the warranty because this is a software problem and warranty is only for hardware so please people hit me with every possible solution to this madness you have!

Computer specs

Core i7 5500U 2.4 GhZ
Intel HD graphics 5500
6 gb ram
750 hdd

and just gonna throw it in that it has nothing to do with the specs being to low because these problems started happening like 5 days ago and i cant even run counter strike 1.6 without these problems

robertkasari

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015

the temperatures are normal, its about 50 on cpu and less on hdd. And what do you mean if i run the games on battery?