please, my iphone4s dropped on my hp laptop and the lap displays 'Boot Device not Found' please install an operating system. b

ilemobade78

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
Looking for solution to my faulty laptop.
My iphone4s dropped on my hp laptop and the laptop displays "Boot Device Not Found" please load an operating system. out of curiosity I tried to loose some screws and see if I could see any partial contact but couldn't get to open the covers of the laptop, I decided to couple it back and to my surprise the laptop started working and I used it through out the day. when I got home later in the night I tried putting my laptop on but the same old story came up and up till now "Boot Device Not Found is the display message. Please help me, thank you for your time

Solution
It's very likely the hard disk is adrift from its connections. Look for the hatch with a three disk graphic icon and unscrew it.

At one end of the drive, it needs to be connected to the small light brown sockets you can just about see, so gently ease it in that direction and screw the hatch back on.
It's very likely the hard disk is adrift from its connections. Look for the hatch with a three disk graphic icon and unscrew it.

At one end of the drive, it needs to be connected to the small light brown sockets you can just about see, so gently ease it in that direction and screw the hatch back on.

Solution