Pls help with uploading .html files to a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrobichaud

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011
Hi. I wasn't sure where exaclty to post this. I have some saved .html files on my computer that I am trying to either upload or somehow link to in this forum. Any thoughts on how to do this or what program I can use. I have tried using photobucket to upload so that I can just link to them but it does not like .html files. The files are heaven 2.5 benchmark results that I am trying to post in another thread.

Thanks

Solution
Yeah photobucket serves images not any file content. If you want to use photobucket then create an image by taking a screenshot of your browser with the html file loaded.

Otherwise you are going to need web space to serve your html file. If you have a Dropbox account you can just upload the file into the public directory. If you don't well it is free storage but you need to download and install their dropbox application.

Rusting In Peace

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
Yeah photobucket serves images not any file content. If you want to use photobucket then create an image by taking a screenshot of your browser with the html file loaded.

Otherwise you are going to need web space to serve your html file. If you have a Dropbox account you can just upload the file into the public directory. If you don't well it is free storage but you need to download and install their dropbox application.

Solution

alrobichaud

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011
It actually took me about an hour of thinking about it before I came to the same conclusion. I did figure it out by taking a screenshot of the .html and used MS picture manager to paste and save the file.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.