Poured milk on my laptop

Aug 7, 2018
I accidentally poured milk on my Hp envy 7th gen .And it worked for quite like 2mins and the screen went off is almost like 30mins now the screen is not back am kinda confused want to know what to do although I’ve tried to clean the surface tho

Solution
You should not have kept using it. You should have shut it down right away. You need to clean it or have it professionally cleaned. But now it may be too late and be toasted. Liquid and electronics don't mix. Continuing to use them while wet is about the single worst thing you can do. Trying and trying right after it happens, also about the worst thing. Don't know what to tell you other than you possibly just made a 1000$ bowl of cereal.
You should not have kept using it. You should have shut it down right away. You need to clean it or have it professionally cleaned. But now it may be too late and be toasted. Liquid and electronics don't mix. Continuing to use them while wet is about the single worst thing you can do. Trying and trying right after it happens, also about the worst thing. Don't know what to tell you other than you possibly just made a 1000$ bowl of cereal.

Solution