Question predator hellios 300 freezes weirdly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2019
Hello guys..!
3 days ago, i bought a acer predator hellios 300 ph315-52 (2019 blue colour) core i5 9th gen, 1660ti 6gb ,16 gb ram , 1tb hdd, 256gb ssd.
when i use wifi and leave my laptop ideal for more than 3 minutes it freezes (does not responds, screen is on everything else is just fine, it just doesn't responds to any activity) and i have to hard reset it. if i keep on using it it does'nt freeze.
once it freezed instantly when i connected a ext. hardisk to it.
need ur help guys..
thanks!

Last edited:
A new device shouldn't give you such problems.

It could be something you have running that is the cause, or a virus or malware that was installed when you installed something. Check that first.

If that doesn't do it, then I would consider returning it and have them exchange it for a different device if that continues.

Jul 28, 2019
i dont think this is due to viruses as when i was setting up the windows after unboxing it , when i connected to a wifi network after reaching the final (2-3 minutes later ) step it got hang..

I would try checking your WiFi settings. Also try using a different browser and see if the same occurs.

Additionally, if you added any new programs or add-ons to a browser(s), try using it without the add-ons and/or without any other programs running and see if the same occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.