Premium magazine that reviews Antivirus / software

Tiberiusfury

Distinguished
May 13, 2008
I just got a brand new laptop, and it's blazing fast, and I need to load onto it premium software. Need review sites giving premium software: the inside scoop on what rich people use to keep their computers fast and secure.
I know what you all have been saying about anti-virus and your preferences, but why doesn't it make sense?
-The world of computer viruses and software is square, or it could be if the software was made correctly.

The big questions are: [I don't want an answer to these]
-Does MS windows specifically prevent security from working, by making it confusing or putting in holes for hackers to use?
-Do antiviruses and firewalls do the same thing: make it too confusing or purposely allow vulnerabilities?

Now that we're aware the world is evil and dirty, where is the answer? "I know that MS gave you a faulty product, and I know that my antivirus is evil, but where is the premium software that will fix the hole?"
1) "What would a millionaire use, or what would somebody who absolutely cannot risk exploits use?"

2) AND: what is the review site, and magazine, for those people?
[I am obsessed with rich people and the elite, because I just believe that the world is not fair, and that's normal. I'm trying to rise up into that world.]

With premium intelligence: it should be really simple. And from there, I can make my decision.

Solution
the inside scoop on what rich people use to keep their computers fast and secure.

There's no magical cure or elitist program. If you want to keep your system fast and secure:

1) Don't load garbage onto your system. The more programs you install, the slower your system becomes.
2) Do regular maintenance. Delete cookies, logs, browsing history, temp files, etc. You can keep these things to a minimum by not installing garbage onto your system.
3) Due diligence. If you need to keep this system free from threats, don't do anything that would increase that threat. Provided that this is all you do, you should not need to spend anything on an anti-virus program. Due diligence, an anti-malware program, plus a free anti-virus program is...

A_Goat

Estimable
Nov 30, 2014
Rich people don't read poor people things like magazines, or bother with frivelous things like "anti-virus". If a computer gets a virus they can simply buy another one.

You need to raise your standards.

Tiberiusfury

Distinguished
May 13, 2008
NO. The world is square, and we only get computer viruses because the software is faulty. Need a better answer.
Maybe you just hate rich people, and won't allow one of "your people" to escape.

the inside scoop on what rich people use to keep their computers fast and secure.

There's no magical cure or elitist program. If you want to keep your system fast and secure:

1) Don't load garbage onto your system. The more programs you install, the slower your system becomes.
2) Do regular maintenance. Delete cookies, logs, browsing history, temp files, etc. You can keep these things to a minimum by not installing garbage onto your system.
3) Due diligence. If you need to keep this system free from threats, don't do anything that would increase that threat. Provided that this is all you do, you should not need to spend anything on an anti-virus program. Due diligence, an anti-malware program, plus a free anti-virus program is all you need.

-Wolf sends

Solution