Pretty stupid question regarding youtube and adding music

travis575757

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
So on youtube i noticed that on videos people have copyright music and that to verify that they purchased it it has a thing in the description that is like a watermark type of thing basically saying they purchased it and where, usually the album cover will be displayed too. The thing im wondering is how do i do this. I feel like i have tried everything from going to iTunes and trying to see if its there to the video manager. I wasn't sure were to post this so i thought i would ask the people at tom's hardware. Youtube tutorials dont give any help either with this.

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
I dont think they manually do this. I think Youtube has a sort of software that determines what song - artist - album the music is, then it is posted in the description. Also, to avoid copyright, I'd just put a little statement that says "In no way am I attempting copyright infringement. -Song name- is the sole property of -Artist- and -Artist- only." This seems to save alot of people from getting their music removed due to copyright infringement.