problem in samsung galaxy s3

Wesker Afham

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
my friend have a problem with samsung galaxy s3,when he playl games example:real steel,stupid zombies etc
its getting heat quickly do you know what problem is,because i have a samsung galaxy s3 too thats not getting heat i play games 3hours,2hours that not getting heat do you know what problem is can solve the problem plss......he is killing me every days

Solution
Well, it really depends on that he does on the phone. Maybe you are playing lesser intensive games that does not require lots of processing power than he do. Have he turn off as much antennas as possible (ex. wifi, bluetooth, cellular connection(3G/4G), NFC, etc.)? Maybe it can be that something is wrong with the battery also.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Well, it really depends on that he does on the phone. Maybe you are playing lesser intensive games that does not require lots of processing power than he do. Have he turn off as much antennas as possible (ex. wifi, bluetooth, cellular connection(3G/4G), NFC, etc.)? Maybe it can be that something is wrong with the battery also.

Solution