"Problem solved" logitech G35 turn it`s self off and on when using teamspeak

Koliostro

Estimable
Aug 29, 2014
I have G15 keyboard, g600 mouse and g35 headset all using usb cable, and use the logitech Gaming Software driver that i downloadet from logitech.
There was no driver that followed G15, G600 and g35 so i did not install driver for them only the Gaming software.

Problem is when i use teamspeak the sound does not feel right and when i shift between TS and Gaming software or change mode using g600 the g35 disable and then enable it self againe every time, cutting off the sound:
Its like it turn it self off then on.

Can someone help me and do anyone know were i can fid driver for the G15, G600 and g35?
Is the logitech Gaming software good enough driver for them all?

Thanks for replys

"New info"
Forgot about this thread since i fix the problem, but i still had small problem using the Logitech Gaming Software.
But now i think i have fix it .
Problem i had was the Logitech software did not work well withe G35 Driver software. G35 driver lost the sorrund sound setting to the Logitech
software. And i got a back ground noise only in the left headphone when using mic or teamspeak. i also have mouseG600 and keyboard G15 so i need the Logitech gaming software.

When i installed drivers and software againe but not the same way as before, I think I found the solution to my problem.
Download and install the g35 driver first, press yes when you get ask if you will let this program to make changes in window. Then right click on the g35 program, select properties and enable the "run this program as an administrator"
Then install the logitech gaming software, (unplugg the g35) when finished selected NO when you get ask if you will let this program to make changes in window, then properties on the logitech software and unable the option "run this program as an administrator". Close the program (completle shut the logitech software down\off) then plugg in G35 and the g35 program start. And make the logitech gaming software NOT to start when windows start. Only G35 should start when windows start. FIX my problem. BUT....
The background noise was stil there, so i open controll panel - hardware and sound - sound - recording , click proberties on the mic you use and go to the advanced an select a lower settings on the default format. I selected "Tape recorde quality" and the noise got weaker.

Hope this will work for other.

Solution
But i think i have made it better. Not sure.
My asus mainboard have Realtek HD audio driver installed and when i open it it does not show that my g35 is connected or any other audio connected, but it did show that the Digital output was set as default device and could not unmarke it so i disable it in the sound setting in controlpanel. Then i downloadet the g35 driver and the Logitech Gaming software, installing them both.
and now it dont turn off anymore.

Yeah that definitely sounds like it's more a problem with your USB ports or drivers and not the Logitech software. One thing you could do is to try to delete your USB drivers and then let Windows reinstall them.

I read somwhere that using usb headsett in win8 can cause...

Koliostro

Estimable
Aug 29, 2014
No. i have no other pc, but i can try it on one of my friends pc and see.

My asus mainboard have Realtek HD audio driver installed and when i open it it does not show that my g35 is connected or any other audio connected, but it did show that the Digital output was set as default device and could not unmarke it so i disable it in the sound setting in controlpanel. Then i downloadet the g35 driver and the Logitech Gaming software, installing them both.

I read somwhere that using usb headsett in win8 can cause problem because its not made for it. it has something to do how low you can hear sound and that sound is not made to go through usb.
I didnt fully understand it, so i might be wrong on that, but in the controllpanel, sound setting click properties on the deafult device, in the first tab (general) its not showing that g35 is connected withe a usb cable, instead "No jack information is available" ????

But im going to download the latest usb driver just in case, and i hope i never get this problem againe
Thanks for reply, i never thought that there could be somthing withe the usb driver.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Yeah that definitely sounds like it's more a problem with your USB ports or drivers and not the Logitech software. One thing you could do is to try to delete your USB drivers and then let Windows reinstall them.

I read somwhere that using usb headsett in win8 can cause problem because its not made for it. it has something to do how low you can hear sound and that sound is not made to go through usb.

Not true - I use a cheap Logitech USB headset with Windows 8 and it works fine.

Solution

Koliostro

Estimable
Aug 29, 2014
Forgot about this thread since i fix the problem, but i still had small problem using the Logitech Gaming Software.
But now i think i have fix it .
Problem i had was the Logitech software did not work well withe G35 Driver software. G35 driver lost the sorrund sound setting to the Logitech
software. And i got a back ground noise only in the left headphone when using mic or teamspeak. i also have mouseG600 and keyboard G15 so i need the Logitech gaming software.

When i installed drivers and software againe but not the same way as before, I think I found the solution to my problem.
Download and install the g35 driver first, press yes when you get ask if you will let this program to make changes in window. Then right click on the g35 program, select properties and enable the "run this program as an administrator"
Then install the logitech gaming software, (unplugg the g35) when finished selected NO when you get ask if you will let this program to make changes in window, then properties on the logitech software and unable the option "run this program as an administrator". Close the program (completle shut the logitech software down\off) then plugg in G35 and the g35 program start. And make the logitech gaming software NOT to start when windows start. Only G35 should start when windows start. FIX my problem. BUT....
The background noise was stil there, so i open controll panel - hardware and sound - sound - recording , click proberties on the mic you use and go to the advanced an select a lower settings on the default format. I selected "Tape recorde quality" and the noise got weaker.

Hope this will work for other.