problem trying to reset next book nxw8q16g

cblank94

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
trying to reset next book tablet,when i go through the process of holding shift on the on screen keyboard and then restart it brings up options menu i go trouble shoot,then restart,it restarts then says prepairing,then it comes up with a blue screen which says resetting pc,after it trys for about a minute then it says there was a problem resetting your pc.my question is how can it be reset,because one i have forgotten my password and when it try to go into system restore or recovery or command prompt it asks for the password to continue,which i dont have,but if i go into advanced options in startup settings i can go into that,but i need a keyboard to do any of the suggestions,i can also get into the firmware settings but when it comes up i cant get into it,which im thinking requires a keyboard,so with that said does anyone have any suggestions that can help me.

cblank94

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from cblank94 : "problem trying to reset next book nxw8q16g"

trying to reset next book tablet,when i go through the process of holding shift on the on screen keyboard and then restart it brings up options menu i go trouble shoot,then restart,it restarts then says prepairing,then it comes up with a blue screen which says resetting pc,after it trys for about a minute then it says there was a problem resetting your pc.my question is how can it be reset,because one i have forgotten my password and when it try to go into system restore or recovery or command prompt it asks for the password to continue,which i dont have,but if i go into advanced options in startup settings i can go into that,but i need a keyboard to do any of the suggestions,i can also get into the firmware settings but when it comes up i cant get into it,which im thinking requires a keyboard,so with that said does anyone have any suggestions that can help me.