Problem with Intel HD graphics drivers

Bochkata

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017
So, i have this old-ish Sony Vaio laptop that uses AMD Radeon hd 7650m as dedicated video card and Intel Pentium b980 as CPU. Recently, i think my Radeon video card died, when i install any drivers for it i get flickering black screen with some artefacts and the PC is unusable unless i go in safe mode and uninstall all the drivers. This way, i can at least use the laptop for browsing internet/watching videos, but just in 1024x768 resolution. I can even play some old video games like Diablo II or Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 without any problems, but when i install something even slightly newer i get huge FPS drops(i tried Warcraft 3, it runs with around 10 fps). My idea was, since apparently my CPU support Intel HD graphics, to just use it as a main "video card", but for some reason i cant isntall any drivers for it, i get the error "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". Any help would be greatly appreciated

"this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

That suggests you didn't get the drivers from the proper place (Sony support website>> drivers for your specific laptop model).

All your laptop drivers should be downloaded from there, not from Intel website or from any other device manufacturers' websites.