Problem with lagging while teaching online

Apr 2, 2018
I teach online to China. When I view my playback, the video quality is poor and there is obvious lagging. I am in danger of losing my job and have been told to "fix my connection issues". My ping is 33, my download speed is 127.30 and mu upload is 10.27, which should be fine, but I have this problem. Can you help? Thanks!

Solution
Did you had issue with every child or? If not then sometimes ehh, this is totally random and depends from person to person. If you have a friend, try to do with him to check what affects your quality, if it still persists, try SKYPE and if the quality is good on skype then it might be by DaDaABC company or your ISP which they do not bother with you.

Is your internet wired or wireless? (because if plane passes by it makes an interruption)

Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and choose closest server to yourself and post screenshot here (prntscreen, save it in paint and upload to imgBB , or whoever you like with image hosting).

From my experience, i know that port fowarding can resolve issue, but i think you have maybe packet loss.
Press...
Let me tell you one difference MB=MegaByte , Mb=MegaBits (usually used for internet speed).
Download is superb.
Now upload depends always, if you use all your upload it makes internet lagging as hell, if you use all download, its still responsive. (Just for your information)

But your upload is 1 MB/s, now depends on which quality and what are you using?
Do you use 2 cameras or 1?
Which software are you using?
Sometimes the problem isnt because of you but others (sometimes).

Apr 2, 2018
Ok,thanks....bear in mind that I don't know very much about "compterspeak" so please be patient. I use one camera, which is installed on my Acer computer. My computer is brand new. The child sees me and I see the child in a separate window. Software....I'm stupid here but what do you mean? I have Windows 10 and I am working for a company called DaDaABC. They insist the problem is mine. Also, I have been dealing with issue after issue regarding my connection and the "techs" at my ISP are, well, idiots. Can you help? Thanks Bob

Did you had issue with every child or? If not then sometimes ehh, this is totally random and depends from person to person. If you have a friend, try to do with him to check what affects your quality, if it still persists, try SKYPE and if the quality is good on skype then it might be by DaDaABC company or your ISP which they do not bother with you.

Is your internet wired or wireless? (because if plane passes by it makes an interruption)

Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and choose closest server to yourself and post screenshot here (prntscreen, save it in paint and upload to imgBB , or whoever you like with image hosting).

From my experience, i know that port fowarding can resolve issue, but i think you have maybe packet loss.
Press start and type CMD (and run as administrator)
now in CMD type "ping google.com -n 70 -w 100" (in "") -n means number of times -w means waiting in miliseconds (this is ping).

Is there anything in background that might be downloading?

Solution