Gherasim Florin

Estimable
Nov 1, 2014
So I just bought a new laptop, Asus x550LN.
It has a soundboard from Realtek, and the problem is that I'm using this laptop for my dj gig's, and I bumped in a problem, the sound that the laptop output is not the best it can be, the highs and the mids are very loud and the bass it's very soft and low, I had this problem at 3 parties, so I know the problem is from my laptop.
I have the last driver from the asus support site, I tried to reinstall it but still no change.
The driver comes with a "AudioWizzard" soft but that thing only makes the sound worst.
For my gig's I use Virtual Dj 7 or 8, and an extra usb-soundcard and the best double rca-jack wire I can find. I don't think it's a problem with the usb-soundcard or the cable because I've used them with other laptops and they were ok.
If anybody can please help me out with any advices, sorry for my bad english, I'm not from an english speaking country.
Thanks

Gherasim Florin

Estimable
Nov 1, 2014
Nope, I connect the laptop to a mixer, usally it's a pioneer djm 900, and when I've used other laptops it sounded ok, but with this one is not the same, and the last time I've used this laptop with the djm, at one moment I;ve connected an ipod and it sounded wey better then the laptop. But I've had this problem also with other soundmixers (berhinger audio mixer) that normally should sound fine.

Gherasim Florin

Estimable
Nov 1, 2014

I've tried, I've look on the soundcard driver but there's nothing beside what confinguration are the speakers ( stereo ), after that there's a tab to open audio wizard, after that one for sound effect and a last one for the default format, and in the windows sound I can't find nothing about bass. Also If I play a regular 2.1 sound system it's sound fine, even the bass it's ok, but when I change to large spearkers I have that quality problem. Only thing I think maybe has to do something with this is that whenever I connect something, a popup window appear with a option to choose from speakers to headseat, and I think it's sound wey better when it's pun on the headseat option.