projector and sound bar

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, I have a projector (Epsom) and a Soundbar (Polk). My issue is that I bought this bluetooth transmitter/receiver

https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Simultaneously/dp/B01EHSX28M/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1537412971&sr=8-17&keywords=bluetooth+connector

and it shuts off/doesn't automatically connect, so then I have to manually turn it on every time and reconnect my soundbar to my projector.

I am looking for either a different kind of bluetooth tx/rx that turns on/off with my projector, given that I keep it charged with my projector, or a different solution.

As a side note, I have tried to manually connect my projector and soundbar, but for some reason it did sync up the audio with the picture.

Thanks.

Solution
A battery powered transmitter will turn off after it doesn't receiver an input. You would need to get one for home use that has no batteries.
If you can connect the soundbar directly to your source that would be best. An HDMI input selector with audio extraction might be helpful if you have multiple sources. That should avoid any lip sync problems too.
A battery powered transmitter will turn off after it doesn't receiver an input. You would need to get one for home use that has no batteries.
If you can connect the soundbar directly to your source that would be best. An HDMI input selector with audio extraction might be helpful if you have multiple sources. That should avoid any lip sync problems too.

Solution