Projector Problems Help!!!

Danny_89

Estimable
Mar 24, 2015
hey i need some help with projectors and cabling

ok i have 2 rooms which split into one big room with 2 projectors so they want both rooms to have HDMI, VGA/3.5mm audio and USB.

but they want them when its open and plug into any port to show on both projectors and then when they close the middle doors if they plug into the say HDMI for example in both rooms they want it to shut off and only show in that room if someone could help me itwould be great like i need hdmi splitters or switch so one cancels the other ect? and the same with usb and VGA

thanks daniel

Solution
Hi there,
Usually there are 2 inputs ! and sometimes there is an output to a second projector ! (to overcome loss in the length of the cable). So: The output of one projector can be connected to the input of the second one and both have a separate input to work appart !

the only thing you need is a person who chooses the input channel on the remote control !
the danger can be that when the door is closed that the beamer can show the presentation of the other room !

but there should be VGA/HDMI switch on the moving wall and to overcome this "security" issue.

Let us know if this helps,
Cheers, Louise.

Louise Porkolt

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
Hi there,
Usually there are 2 inputs ! and sometimes there is an output to a second projector ! (to overcome loss in the length of the cable). So: The output of one projector can be connected to the input of the second one and both have a separate input to work appart !

the only thing you need is a person who chooses the input channel on the remote control !
the danger can be that when the door is closed that the beamer can show the presentation of the other room !

but there should be VGA/HDMI switch on the moving wall and to overcome this "security" issue.

Let us know if this helps,
Cheers, Louise.

Solution

Danny_89

Estimable
Mar 24, 2015
Ok so they have setup vga like that tnay woth in and out ect so it works when both are plug in just shows what it wants like they cancel each other but I need to know how to do it with hdmi and usb please

TRENDING THREADS