Pulling my hair out

Jul 13, 2018
I have an RCA aux. It has 2 pieces on 1 end, 1 is red & l1 is white. But my speaker only has 1 aux port. Can I make it work somehow?

Solution
It would be helpful to know what you are trying to connect the speakers to. Makes and models of both would help too,
An Aux RCA is an input. You can't connect speakers to an input.
Cheaper audio systems use RCA instead of speaker terminals so it can be confusing. If the speaker doesn't have its' own power cord it is passive and requires an amp to drive it. If your amp has speaker terminals then you can cut off the RCA at one end of the cable and connect the two wires you will find to the speaker terminals.
It would be helpful to know what you are trying to connect the speakers to. Makes and models of both would help too,
An Aux RCA is an input. You can't connect speakers to an input.
Cheaper audio systems use RCA instead of speaker terminals so it can be confusing. If the speaker doesn't have its' own power cord it is passive and requires an amp to drive it. If your amp has speaker terminals then you can cut off the RCA at one end of the cable and connect the two wires you will find to the speaker terminals.

Solution