Question about Audio-Technica in ear headphones.

ubieca99

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
I want to replace the crappy headphones, that my Samsung shipped with, and I started to search for better ones. As I have other Audio-Technica products I decided to check their offerings and ended up liking a model with the name ATH-CKR30iS. The problem is, I can't find a review of them absolutely anywhere, that's why I'm asking for opinions here.
I also liked the ATH-CKR50iS, but I'll go with them only if I receive an answer that they're better than the 30 or atleast worth it.

Can anyone share any impressions with these products?

Nothing much for them, I don't think any of their headphones were in the top ones for quality for the price.

Try the Brainwavz Delta or Jive, both are similar, the Jive is said to have a bit fuller sound. I have owned multiples of both models and like them both. The Delta sounded brighter to me. I have compared them to other headphones, some over $100 and have not found anything to make me spend more. My dad thought they cost $60 instead of 20-30.

ubieca99

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
Thanks for the comperhensive reply. After all I decided to go for the Beyerdynamic Byron based on reviews, price and the fact that I like their appearance with brushed aluminum.